He will not crush the weakest reed
or put out a flickering candle.
-Isaiah

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Two Questions
Two Answers

Q. How long do we have?
A. As long as it takes.

Q. How much do we get?
A. As much as we need.



When I was 12 we could buy Belladonna from the drug store. Match that with Colt 45 stolen from Olman’s stash and we were well on the way.
A fat whore lived down the street and George’s posse used to party there. For a beer she would fit a boy’s fist into her vagina. Got em all goin’ on that one. Claim to fame, I’m guessing.
I started having a body but I’d rev it up with tissue paper falsies. It was that time with the James Bond film and Ursula Andress on the beach.
A Babson Institute boy tried to teach me how to water-ski in my stolen black bikini. He tried to get me up 17 times. My tissue tits floated on the water. Then he quit.
I burned my face on a sun lamp to 3rd degrees that fall. Had to go to school with my eyes stuck shut.

No comments: