He will not crush the weakest reed
or put out a flickering candle.
-Isaiah

Friday, August 29, 2008

I was inclined to fall.
Like a branch the Gardener willfully prunes
Falling Into fresh soil.
The only kid I birthed is either dead, clueless, High
Priestess at a cult in Ghandi, or she simply would not
like to talk with me.

My heart children either
hate me or Love me too much.
(I wish we could really get to know one another)
As my Pastor Dave likes to say, Acceptance.


                 * * * *

Commandment For Today
Let Us Not Be Boring

Why do I Love Dylan Thomas?

“ I mean, he was ugleeeey!”

“More chins than a Chinese phonebook.”
My friend Steve used to say.
“So what’s the deal, here?”

My zombie mother waxing frayed wire matinee brain farts?

“I-SHE-ME”….. the fly on the wall lookin’ for roadkill?

Some kinda lesson from Mrs. O’Riley’s Junior Year sell an
Education degree
pitch?


K.
He was a drunken poet. Guilty.
Welsh. Limey, same island. Right.
Caved early. Wrong.


I Love the word vanguard.
Art folks, need to be sustained, fed, and valued.
We need civilians who make the trains run on time.

B.

No comments: